On Tuesday, November 12th our ALA Scholars visited the George E. Wahlen Veterans Home. Below is the article from the Standard Examiner along with some pictures that were taken at the event. We are so proud of our ALA Scholars and all that they did to bring joy to those veterans. They brought blankets that they had made to give to the veterans along with performing for them and reading stories.
- Bell Schedule
- Lunch Schedule
- School Traffic Pattern
- Dress Code
- New Student Registration | Registración para Nuevos Estudiantes
- Smartphone App Information
- Boundary Exception/Open Enrollment | EXCEPCIÓN DEL LIMITE DE LA ESCUELA / SOLICITUD DE INSCRIPCIÓN ABIERTA
- Air Quality Policy
- Recommended Temperatures for Outdoor Activities
- Parent Involvement | Política de Participación de Padre
- School, Parent, Student Compact | Acuerdo de Estudiante-Escuela-Padre (Tutor)
- Student Code of Conduct | Código de Conducta del Estudiante
- Internet Acceptable Use Policy
- Parents Right to Know letter | los Padres derecho a conocer la carta
- Field Trip Permission Form | Permiso Para Paseos Escolares
- Health Status Form | Forma de Estado de Salud
- Parent/Guardian SIS Access (HOW TO) | Cómo Registrarse Para el Acceso de Contacto
- School Plan
Ogden School District and its schools support conservation through decreased use of paper communication and increased use of electronic communication. Electronic communication is particularly vital in the event of an emergency.
Parents and guardians are urged to provide a phone number (preferably a cellular phone number) and an email address to their student's school and to update the school any time the phone number or email address changes.
Parents and guardians who do not currently have an email account can learn how to create a free email address by clicking here.
Las instrucciones en español para crear una dirección de correo electrónico gratuita se pueden encontrar haciendo clic aquí.